Skip the hassle of making traditional payments with your powered Garmin Pay devices. Garmin Pay is the latest addition to our digital payment platform and allows you to make easier, quicker, and safer payments. Your Garmin Pay device can be activated using any Dukhan Bank credit card and gives you all the advantages of using your physical card. Moreover, when you connect your Garmin Pay device to your credit card you get rewarded with Dukhan Bank Reward Points instantly.
How to Activate Garmin Pay?
- Download the Garmin Connect app from your app store
- Select Garmin Pay
- Select Create a Wallet
- Create a 4 digit passcode to access wallet
- Choose the card type
- Enter your card details
- Read and accept terms and conditions
- Verify the details
- Enter the OTP sent through SMS
- Click on Verify
Once the verification is completed, the card will be displayed on the wallet.
How to pay using Garmin device?
- Select the wallet icon on your Garmin watch
- Enter 4 digit to activate your wallet
- Select the Dukhan Bank card you wish to use
- Scan the watch against the contactless POS
Note: The service is currently available to credit cards.